Ingredients that you will need:
- 1 cup of low fat ricotta cheese
- Small handful of baby spinach, chopped
- Small handful of grape tomatoes, diced
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- sea salt
- 2 chicken breasts
- Italian seasoned panko crumbs
- 2 tsp olive oil
Let’s start by combining the ricotta, spinach, tomatoes, parmesan cheese, basil, garlic, sea salt and pepper,mix until thoroughly combined.Rinse the chicken breasts then cut a long horizontal slit along the center of the thin long edge of the chicken breast. Fill the cavity of the chicken breast with the ricotta mixture. Season each side of the chicken with sea salt and pepper.Carefully dip the chicken breasts in the panko crumbs until both sides are evenly covered. In a pan hot, place the chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes or until the chicken is golden brown, then put the chicken into the oven. Cook for 20 minutes,Enjoy!
Recipe Inspire by:
This image is meant to be a source of inspiration. No copyright infringement intended. I do not own images posted on this page.